The Daily Huddle Planning Tool provides users the ability to prepare for the Daily Huddle, including:
Headline News – What Relevant Information Do You Have That Your Co-Workers Should Know?
- Things To Celebrate
- Relevant Schedule Information
- Knowledge To Share
- News About People
- Recognition And Appreciation
Weather – What Is The Progress Of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) You Own?
- KPI Progress And Targets.
Traffic – Are You “Stuck” By A Team Member That Is Preventing You From Completing A Critical Goal?
- Who Are The Team Members You Need To Meet With After The Daily Huddle?
What Is The Specific Obstacle You Need Removed?
Focus – What Is Your Focus Today?
- The “One Thing” You Will Accomplish Today. Start The Statement With “I Will…”
Read an overview of the Daily Huddle, “Daily Huddles: Keeping Teams Aligned in Real-Time.”
For leaders, read a detailed guide to implement the Daily Huddle: “The Essential Business Meeting, Especially for Remote Workers: A Leader’s Guide to Implement the Daily Huddle”